Join Us for the Inaugural 2018 Teaching Kitchen Research Day in Napa Valley prior to HKHL 2018!
The inaugural 2018 Research Day on Teaching Kitchens and Related Self Care Practices will be held on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at the Vintage Estate in Napa Valley, California. This research event is being co-sponsored by the Harvard T H Chan School of Public Health and The Culinary Institute of America. The call for abstracts and registration is now open at www.tkcresearchday.org. CME credits are available. Visit www.tkcresearchday.org to view the exciting agenda, and to register now.
TKC Member Meetings:
- Sept 15-17, 2017, Maine General Medical Center, Augusta, ME
- February 8-9, 2017, CIA in Napa Valley, CA
- Sept 29-30, 2016, Google NYC
- February 25, 2016, CIA at Greystone, Napa Valley, CA
- ACLM's Lifestyle Medicine 2017: Transforming Health, Redefining Healthcare, October 22-25, 2017, Tuscon, AZ
- Lifestyle Medicine: Tools for Promoting Healthy Change, June 22-23 2018, Boston, MA